GiveBIG 2017 - Amazing Generosity!
For the past 125 years, Seattle Prep has educated young people in the Jesuit tradition, offering financial support to students in need of a little extra help.
Endowments at Seattle Prep have provided tuition assistance and other financial support to Prep students since the first fund was established in the late 1970s. They are a vital part of our present and future, generating almost half of the tuition assistance distributed to students each year. Endowment funds also support programs like the Learning Resource Center, science, technology and great teachers.
During GiveBIG on May 10th, a 24-hour giving day sponsored by the Seattle Foundation, we launched three new endowments – the Class of 2017 Endowment, the Parvez Anandam and Sudeshna Sen Endowment and the Bird-Vogel Family Scholarship Fund – and received gifts from almost 300 individuals; more than ever before!
These gifts will help to Prep for Tomorrow by providing vital tuition assistance and unrestricted support for generations to come. Special kudos to the Seattle Prep seniors who took time out from AP exams, prom preparations and senior activities to leave their legacy as young men and women for others. We are so grateful for your generosity!
If you made a gift, thank you! Request a company match to support even more students.
If you have questions about Seattle Prep endowments or prefer to make an endowment gift from an IRA distribution, stock transfer or at a later time, contact Director of Individual Giving, Katrina Freeburg or call (206) 577.2237.
Join the Young Alumni Society
Young Alumni from 2007-2017 are invited to give to your class endowment or favorite endowment, or volunteer five service hours with the Alumni Office or Seattle Prep. Click here to learn more.
GiveBIG 2017 Endowment Gifts
- Class of 2017
- Class of 2016
- Class of 2015
- Class of 2014 Bimaldeep Singh Sandhu Memorial Endowment
- Class of 2013
- Class of 2012
- Class of 2010
- Class of 2008
- Class of 2004
- Class of 1959
- Class of 1957
- Joseph Preston Alex, Jr. '65 Memorial Endowment
- Parvez Anandam and Sudeshna Sen Endowment
- Bird-Vogel Family Scholarship Fund
- Blume Family Scholarship Endowment
- Margaret Ann Campeau Memorial Endowment
- Jill Curran ’00 Memorial Endowment
- Amy Davis '94 Memorial Endowment
- Michael Dennehy ’52 Memorial Endowment
- Alexander Edelstein ‘94 Memorial Endowment
- Fr. Paul Fitterer, SJ Endowment
- James P St. Germain Class of 1965 Endowment
- Anne Jane Gleason Memorial Endowment
- John M. Goodwin Endowment
- Gustafson Endowment
- Donald D MacLean ’41 Memorial Endowment
- Ella & Thomas McHugh Memorial Endowment
- George Mead endowment
- Read Family Endowment
- Rollie Robbins Memorial Endowment
- Mr. Dave Thomas, SJ Endowment
- John “Brady” Twohy Endowment
- Philip & Fredde Yockey-Perry Endowment