A note from the Prep Panther Parents Co-Chairs…
Welcome Prep Parents!
We are excited to serve as your Panther Parents Co-Chairs for the 2022/23 school year and would like to extend a warm welcome to new and returning Seattle Prep families.
Volunteering at Prep is the best way to stay connected, make new friendships and get the most out of your children’s high school experience.
Seattle Prep has a long tradition of parent support through volunteering. Our Panther Parents mission is to build community and foster fellowship through various social events, school-sponsored activities, and parent education. We encourage you to jump in and join us!
The Panther Parents team meets three times a year to plan and discuss upcoming events. We also invite a member of the Seattle Prep staff to discuss happenings on campus.
This year’s meetings will be held in the Navone Great Room of Adelphia Memorial Hall at 7PM.
Please join us and look for invitations in the Prep Post.
- Tuesday, October 4th
- Tuesday, January 10th
- Tuesday, May 9th
Panther Parents sponsors multiple social events throughout the year, from the Homecoming Spirit BBQ, hospitality at Back to School Night, class socials and the festive Patio Party in the spring. Mark your calendars! You don’t want to miss these events.
- Homecoming Spirit BBQ : Friday, October 7
- Class socials : Dates will be determined by class reps
- Prep Patio Party : Spring (date TBD)
JOIN OUR TEAM
Our amazing parent volunteers make it happen each year and the programs truly impact the Prep experience.
Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Hospitality before school events (Back to School, mass, etc.)
- Host an Ice Cream Social to welcome incoming families
- Sell the latest cool gear at Panther Place
- Homecoming Spirit BBQ
- Prep Patio Party (Spring)
- Faculty appreciation luncheons, Ski Bus, Poinsettia Sale, Buddy Families and Community Ministry - that’s us too!
Click here to sign up to become a Panther Parent volunteer. We welcome and appreciate your time and talent.
Seattle Prep embodies connection and community. We are so glad you are here.
All the best for a great 2022/23 school year!