Course Selection 2022-23
- Students meet by grade level for an overview of the course selection process
- Following each meeting, students will receive step-by-step instructions via email about how to submit their course selections.
- Students and parents should review the Seattle Prep Course Catalog for information about all course options.
- Students may contact their counselor (current freshmen & sophomores) or their college advisor (current juniors) with scheduling questions.
- January 4th: Class of 2023 (current Juniors) meeting during Liturgy/Study Hall via Zoom
- January 10th: Class of 2024 (current Sophomores) meeting during Liturgy/Study Hall
- January 19th: Class of 2025 (current Freshmen) meeting during Liturgy/Study Hall
- February 1st: Class of 2023 (current Juniors) second meeting during Liturgy/Study Hall
- January 31st - 4th, 2022: Course placements for math, science and world language are communicated
- February 11th, 2022: Course selections due (completed JotForm)
- March 3rd, 2022: Re-enrollment contracts open
- March 15th, 2022: Re-enrollment due
Course Selection JotForms
All forms due Feb. 11, 2022
- Class of 2025 click here for your Course Selection Form.
- Class of 2024 click here for your Course Selection Form.
- Class of 2023 click here for your Course Selection Form.
Students who wish to appeal a course recommendation must complete this Placement Appeal Form. Students must enter the recommended course on the Course Selection Form. Prior to completing the appeals form you must speak to your current teacher and your counselor about you wish to appeal. Appeals decisions are made by the Assistant Principal for Academics in collaboration with the Department Chair, Counselors, and teachers. If your appeal is granted, the Academics Office will update your course request.
All appeals must be completed via this form by Friday, Feb. 18th.