Young Alumni Society
The Young Alum Society is for all alums that are ten years or less from their commencement from Seattle Prep. In an effort to continue to strengthen our support of our alums after they leave our halls we have created this group to assist you. While service and giving is an important component of Jesuit tradition we have also worked and continue to work to find ways to support your goals and engage our community to assist you on your way. Some of the benefits include:
- Free admission to select Seattle Prep events
- Discounted admission to Seattle Prep Alumni Events including the Panther Alumni Golf Classic and the Seattle Prep Basketball Tournament
- Outreach during your freshmen year in college
- Networking and mentorship opportunities in your select field
- College transition and life-advice from Mrs. Krueger
To become a member we ask that you make a yearly contribution to your class endowment or favorite endowment, or volunteer five service hours with the Alumni Office or Seattle Prep (i.e. coaching, drama, Mock Trial, Community Ministry). The amount you donate is not as significant or as important as your commitment to paying it forward for the Seattle Prep alumni who will follow in your footsteps.
Click here to support your favorite endowment!