Panther Reunion Weekend
SAVE THE DATE
Panther Reunion Weekend 2019 is scheduled for July 18th to the 21st. Registration details below. Check your mail for an invitation.
Thank you to all our alums and friends of Prep who attended various Panther Reunion Weekend events! We hope to see you all next year in July 2020. Specific dates and times will be available closer to the event date.
Many of our individual class reunions this year are taking place after Panther Reunion Weekend. See what your class is doing in the list below.
If you have any questions or would like to assist in planning your reunion contact, the Seattle Prep Alumni Office at email@example.com or 206-577-2149.
Individual Class Gatherings
- Class of 1959 - Friday September 6, 2019: Evening in Madison Park at The Attic Alehouse and Eatery beginning at 6:00 PM. Saturday, September 7, 2019: Catered dinner at Seattle Prep beginning at 5:00 PM. RSVP to Don Luby '59: 206-940-4546.
- Class of 1974 – Details to be determined, if you would like to help plan or have questions, contact Deino Scott ’74 at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class of 1989 – Friday October 4, 2019: The class will meet at Prep at 5:30 PM for a tour of the campus and go over to the Roanoke for drinks around 7:00 PM. Saturday, October 5, 2019: The class will celebrate their 30th reunion at The College Club beginning at 6:30 PM. An invitation will be mailed closer to the event date. Questions? Contact Megan McAuliffe-Bartot ’89 at: email@example.com.
- Class of 1994 – Friday, September 27, 2019: Join other Prep alums at the Homecoming Alumni Social. The following night on Saturday, September 28th the class will have their own reunion, time and location still to be determined. If you'd like to help with planning or have questions contact Sarah Morris ’94 at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Class of 1999 – Saturday October 26, 2019: The 20-year high school reunion will be held at Kerloo Cellars in South Seattle, beginning at 7:00 PM. More details and a registration link will become available closer to the event date. Check out our Facebook page. Questions? Contact Gary Carson ’99 at: email@example.com.
- Class of 2004 – Saturday, September 14, 2019: The 15-year high school reunion will be at Pono Ranch in Ballard. Details to be determined. If you would like to know more or help with planning contact, Caitlin Elsner ’04 at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Brett Franceschina: email@example.com.