Contact & Directions
School Contact Information
Main Line: 206-324-0400
|Academics Office: 206-577-2113 ||Attendance Office: 206-577-2145|
Principal’s Office: 206-577-2113
|Admissions Office: 206-577-2146 ||Counseling Office: 206-577-2211|
President’s Office: 206-577-2140
|Alumni Office: 206-577-2149 ||Deans Office: 206-577-2145|
SPREE Auction: 206-577-2136
|Athletics Office: 206 577-2153 |
Development Office: 206-577-2135
|Student Life Office: 206-577-2153 |
To reach an individual faculty or staff member, please visit our directory.
DIRECTIONS TO CAMPUS
Seattle Prep's campus is tucked into the beautiful residential neighborhood of North Capitol Hill, a few blocks north of Volunteer Park and bordered by Interlaken Park. Click here for a campus map, or see below for directions and visitor information.
Seattle Preparatory School
2400 11th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
From north: On I-5 take the Roanoke exit #168A. At light, take a left on Roanoke. Go straight through two lights then take the first right on to 11th Ave E. The garage entrance is on the left at the top of the hill.
From south: On I-5 take the Lakeview #167 exit. At the stop sign, take a left on to Lakeview and follow under the freeway. At the second right, turn right on to Roanoke. Go straight through two lights then take the first right on to 11th Ave E. The garage entrance is on the left at the top of the hill.
From east: On 520 westbound, take the Roanoke exit. Turn right on Roanoke. Go straight through one light then take the first right on to 11th Ave E. The garage entrance is on the left at the top of the hill.
Map to Seattle Prep
- Parking is available in our underground parking garage (which can be accessed by coming up 11th Ave. E. from Delmar).
- After 2:40pm, you may park in any available space except the few with special signs indicating they are reserved 24/7.
- From the parking garage if you take the elevator or staircase to the “Academics” building, it will drop you in St. Ignatius Hall.
- If you come up from the parking garage near the gymnasium, you can reach any building from the plaza level.
- We kindly ask that you make every attempt to park in our parking garage.
- If space does not allow, please be mindful of our neighbors when parking on the street in the neighborhood.
- Please pay attention to all posted signs for zoning hours and make sure you are not blocking any driveways.
- Feel free to stop in the office inside any building entrance to ask for directions.