Tuesday, April 16th
Cap and Gown Distribution/Senior Legacy Day
- Beginning at 9:20am in the Patricia and James Navone '54 Great Room.
Seniors will receive their caps, gowns, announcements (if ordered), and 11 graduation tickets.
- Seniors will be able to leave their legacy at Prep by creating a scholarship for future Panthers.
Tuesday, May 21st
Academics and Co-Curricular Awards Assembly
- 10:35AM in the Thomas C. McHugh Gymnasium.
Wednesday, May 22nd
Senior Breakfast & Goodbye Assembly
- 7:45AM - Senior Breakfast (graduates only) in the AMH Smith Family Café.
- 9:05AM - Goodbye Assembly in the Thomas C. McHugh Gym.
Mandatory Baccalaureate Mass Rehearsal
- 10:30AM - Seniors bus to St. James Cathedral for rehearsal.
- Buses return students to Prep at noon.
- Students with an active role in Mass will return by 12:30PM
- 6:00PM - Doors open.
- 6:15PM - Seniors arrive at St. James Cathedral, 804 9th Ave, Seattle (in gown, NO CAP), meet on Cathedral steps on 9th.
- 7:00PM - Mass begins.
- 8:30PM - Reception in Cathedral Hall begins.
- *8:00AM-10:30AM (*new time) (Students must show up on time, allowing for driving and parking time. Students are responsible for their own parking fees. Girls should wear the shoes they will wear to the ceremony)
- NEW TIME & LOCATION for Bag Drop Off!
11:45AM-1:00PM (Due to the construction activity at McDonnell, the new location for the student bag inspection/bag drop will be in the cafeteria.)
Graduation at Benaroya Hall
- 6:30PM Doors open.
- 6:45PM Students must have arrived in cap and gown.
- 7:20PM Guests need to be seated.
- 7:30PM Graduation ceremony begins.
- Click here for seating chart. Graduates seated in rows 1, 3, 5, and 7 will process in on the right aisle (when facing the stage) and graduates seated in rows 2, 4, 6, and 8 will process in on the left aisle (when facing the stage).
All Night Party sponsored by the Parent Association
- After ceremony (by 9:30PM) students load onto buses at Benaroya.
Saturday, May 25th
Students return to Seattle Prep.
- 5:30AM - Please plan to pick up your student. No student will be allowed to drive home